The Rice Lake Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to Rice Lake's Residents, Visitors and Admirers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Skin and Layout

+5
shimmy_crazy
Tbird Man
camb
Bewdley Giant Fan
skitzo
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Skin and Layout Empty Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:16 pm

skitzo

skitzo

Help decide on a skin!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can pick through those, or use some what of a default. Anyone have any preferences? Post below with the skin name!

https://ricelake.canadian-forum.com

2Forum Skin and Layout Empty thanks skitzo.... Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

the layout doesn't make much difference to me but it's really nice of you to get this going and keep us rice lakers in touch with each other

good work bud

terry

3Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 pm

skitzo

skitzo

I should BAN your avatar! Laughing
I have done many a game forums in a past life, so it was easy. I couldn't see losing contact with the great people here, and I would miss the Greeting from Harwood posts. Hopefully the mermaid will continue to do that, and allow her to persue her business ventures on the site without having to maintain forums!

4Forum Skin and Layout Empty personal data Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:05 pm

camb

how do you put in your personal information like location birthday gender etc. thanks jeff

5Forum Skin and Layout Empty don't be hatin..... Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

the Giants are a class organization from the top to the bottom and i have been a fan over 30 years..you simply just don't ban the Giants, EVER...this was also my avatar on rice lake today

my son and i were down in new york for the cowboys game, two weeks ago , and i attend Giants training camp in albany yearly....i am a true fan

9'er fans must be shaking their heads with singletary....he seems like he took too many shots to the helmet over the years lol....but the team certainly shows some promise

once again, good work bud

terry

6Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:13 pm

skitzo

skitzo

at the top is the navigation bar. click on profile:

You will be taken to this screen. this is your main details screen. in this page you can put the information in as you see fit.

there are also tabs at the top for further inputs (signatures, avatars)

7Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:18 pm

skitzo

skitzo

Bewdley Giant Fan wrote:the Giants are a class organization from the top to the bottom and i have been a fan over 30 years..you simply just don't ban the Giants, EVER...this was also my avatar on rice lake today

my son and i were down in new york for the cowboys game, two weeks ago , and i attend Giants training camp in albany yearly....i am a true fan

9'er fans must be shaking their heads with singletary....he seems like he took too many shots to the helmet over the years lol....but the team certainly shows some promise

once again, good work bud

terry

I know this. but me as a 9er fan and growing up during the great rivalry between the giants and 9ers, i just has to say something! I grew up in London, so Detroit games were where we headed. was always nice when they played the 9ers at home. I've been to the stick once to see them play Dallas back when that rivalry was alive and well also.

this year is a write off, although, they could still make the playoffs (gotta love NFCwest!) but really, i have never seen a team so talented on both sides of the ball be such a disappointment. it has to fall on the coaching staff. I imagine sing is out at the end of the season, now all we need is to get rid of alex smith and get a real franchise QB.

8Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Tbird Man

Tbird Man

Great work Skitzo. It's going to be nice to stay in touch with the boardie crowd and keep up with Rice Lake doin's.

9Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:45 pm

shimmy_crazy

shimmy_crazy

Yay!! I was most distressed when I read Delcey's post regarding the end of Rice Lake today. I'm more of a "watcher" than a "poster" but none the less the posting between my fellow Rice Lake lovers is an important part of my day Smile Thanks Skitzo for keeping it going!!!

http://www.shimmycrazy.com

10Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

I know this. but me as a 9er fan and growing up during the great rivalry between the giants and 9ers, i just has to say something!

if you had to say something it should have been thanks ....after all if the Giants Jim Burt and Leonard Marshall didn't beat up Montana so bad , you guys would have never seen Steve Young take the field lol....

all in good fun bud and it could have been worse for me, you could have been a Cowgirls or Egals fan

terry

11Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:16 pm

skitzo

skitzo

Bewdley Giant Fan wrote:if you had to say something it should have been thanks ....after all if the Giants Jim Burt and Leonard Marshall didn't beat up Montana so bad , you guys would have never seen Steve Young take the field lol....

all in good fun bud and it could have been worse for me, you could have been a Cowgirls or Egals fan

terry

you know... i even picked the giants last week in the sunday night game. when you went to training camp, did they skip the whole part about QBs sliding? I mean really Eli?

was a good game none the less, and I really thought that drive was going to swing it the giants way... but... no Mad

12Forum Skin and Layout Empty Thanks.. Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 pm

sunsetbay

sunsetbay

Great initiative skitzo, would miss not having a rice lake fix...

[img][/img]

13Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

you know skitzo, i have been going to camp for many years under many different head coaches and i have never seen a qb sliding drill......you would think they would have one and i am sure that the Giants have someone working with eli

terry

14Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

dcmusky

dcmusky

Bewdley Giant and Skitzo, you guys both have it all wrong! I've been a Steelers fan for football since I can remember, LOL.

However if Terry remembers I'm a die hard Hab fan first and foremost and am actually taking the family to Montreal this week so my son can see his team 'the Oilers' for his first time.

http://www.coleplumbing.ca

15Forum Skin and Layout Empty enjoy your trip, damon..... Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 am

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

nothing like going on a road trip with the son , damon... i love montreal and the bell centre is a great place to see a game

..my son brent and i do a road trip every year that includes a Giants game and usually a hockey game on the saturday night

over the years we have had some great times and i won't stop doing the trips until i no longer can physically do it

have a good time bud

terry

16Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Animal

Animal

Hey Damon we actually agree on something. Come on Steelers.
But there is always that Habs thing....Lets go Oilers.

17Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:05 pm

skitzo

skitzo

well it looks like my 9ers actually got a head of steam going. i try not to get too confident seeing it was arizona, but I saw some good things from them! 2 TDs in 1 quarter, I didn't know that was legal! great running game, the o-line played well, and some improvement from troy.

the loss of gore kills me, but westbrook seems to be in good form, running over 100yds last night. good for him! got the packers this sunday, should be fun.

also looking forward to the jets v. the pats next monday, should be a great game to watch!

18Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

skitzo....i was probably cheering harder for the 9'ers than you were, as i am in a money pool and needed the 9'ers to win the week outright

i don't think your team will fare as well this week, although as a Giants fan i would love to see it happen....green bay is just too tough

i took the money i won and put it towards tickets for the world junior hockey championships in buffalo.....i now have lower bowl seating for the bronze and gold medal games....go Canada!!!!!

terry

19Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:18 pm

skitzo

skitzo

Bewdley Giant Fan wrote:skitzo....i was probably cheering harder for the 9'ers than you were, as i am in a money pool and needed the 9'ers to win the week outright

i don't think your team will fare as well this week, although as a Giants fan i would love to see it happen....green bay is just too tough

i took the money i won and put it towards tickets for the world junior hockey championships in buffalo.....i now have lower bowl seating for the bronze and gold medal games....go Canada!!!!!

terry

mind if i ask the total of your winnings? my wife and i always play pro pools, picking winners outright, but have yet to win money. you pretty much need perfect for any cash.

congrats on your tickets! i'm sure the juniors will be great. canada will be ready and willing this year!

20Forum Skin and Layout Empty football pool..... Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:20 am

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

skitzo.....i am in a money pool that is run from a guy from telus.....we have 48 people playing and it cost $110 for the year

there is a weekly payout of $160 and there are end of year payouts up to 4th place....the winning share is around $1400

i have won two weeks this year and i am currently tied for 2nd place overall

i know it's too late this year but if you want when next season rolls around i can get you into this pool....just let me know if you have any interest and i can give you more details

terry

21Forum Skin and Layout Empty SKINS ???/ Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:22 pm

freeline

freeline

Re: skins
The presentation right now is fine - functional etc.
Considering the time you have to spend on this site - anything that would make it simpler for you should be used.

22Forum Skin and Layout Empty Re: Forum Skin and Layout Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:27 am

skitzo

skitzo

I was away on business this week, hence my lack of work around here. I should have some more time this week to get on some things.

I am ok with this skin so far... we'll see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum