The Rice Lake Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to Rice Lake's Residents, Visitors and Admirers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quiet Boards

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quiet Boards Empty Quiet Boards Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:02 pm

skitzo

skitzo

I've been quite as of late. Busy with work and, well mostly just being a hermit.
I am not the biggest fan of winter, that and we are not heading south this winter, makes me BLEH!

I always look forward to breaking up the winter with a trip south, but not this year. Too many things to do around the house/lake, gotta save that money. Unfortunately, we did not win the 50 million lotto max as we planned, so we gotta tough it out a bit longer Smile

Hopefully as the weather changes, we get more traffic to these boards. I'm sure all will want updates and conditions when winter loses it grip on the area, and the lake.

STAY WARM!

https://ricelake.canadian-forum.com

2Quiet Boards Empty Re: Quiet Boards Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

i check in pretty often , but as you said there isn't much board traffic with winter in full swing

who you like in the super bowl?....i would love to see g bay win it but i think pitt is a bit too tough in big games....tomlin is a great coach but roethlisberger is a rapist, which makes them hard to cheer for imo so i will cheer for the packers but won't be surprised if they fall short

terry

3Quiet Boards Empty Re: Quiet Boards Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm

skitzo

skitzo

HA!
I am dying to see Green Bay win. Not that I'm a fan by any stretch, its more 49er greed for me.
The Steeler's already have 1 more Superbowl win then the 9ers, so if they win, that means they are winning by 2! We just can't have that now can we....

So come Sunday I will be cheering for the Packers.

It is however bitter sweet for me. Typically this time of year the wife and I take a vacation south. In fact, I have watched the past 2 Superbowl's on a beach in Barbados and the Dominican respectively. So sitting at home watching the game when its minus a million out and snowy is gonna snap me back to reality and suck! Oh well, there's always next year!

https://ricelake.canadian-forum.com

4Quiet Boards Empty Re: Quiet Boards Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 am

diggyj

diggyj

I haven't been around as I couldn't remember the web address for the site. When you search google it does't always show up unless you enter a specific search. Have now added it to my favourites.

Dirk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum