The Rice Lake Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to Rice Lake's Residents, Visitors and Admirers

You are not connected. Please login or register

More to the Forums, and More to Come

+4
diggyj
freeline
lainey
Admin
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty More to the Forums, and More to Come Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 am

Admin

Admin

As you visit this site over the next few days you will see changes happening. I am still creating forums, and setting things up. Stickies will be created on forum usage, and more and more details will be provided and improved upon. There shouldn't be any need to delete things from here on out unless they are nonsense test posts.

Just wanted you too all know that things are still changing and being set up. I only usually have a few hours before bed, so it will be spotty, but it will get done!

I'm thinking we need a forum dedicated to the best place on Rice Lake.... THE NORTH BEACH! I love you

https://ricelake.canadian-forum.com

2More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

lainey

Well I am not familiar with North Beach, I am a Rice Lake lover.

Thanks for giving us a place to continue our discussions & share our love of the lake.

3More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:25 pm

freeline

freeline

lainey wrote:Well I am not familiar with North Beach, I am a Rice Lake lover.

Thanks for giving us a place to continue our discussions & share our love of the lake.

North Beach. now I'm worried someone will tell us there is a Mason - Dixon line.
OK here goes my vote, for the Otonabee R

4More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 pm

diggyj

diggyj

Is this the new Rice Lake forum? I was disappointed to see that Rice Lake Today closed down, anyone know why?

Dirk

5More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:06 pm

skitzo

skitzo

When RLT shut down I wanted to create something so we could all still stay in contact.
The Mermaid is starting up a new project in the spring, hence the need to close down RLT.

this is as good a place as any to maintain contact with some former RLTers and hopefully some new ones.

been ice fishing yet? I havn't seen you since the poker run (you were out fishing and i was tearing around on the waverunner following the boats). I attribute that to the lack of open water Laughing

6More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:00 pm

skitzo

skitzo

I should also say, that if anyone here knows of some old RLT users, or for that matter, anyone who has an interest in the Rick Lake Region, please direct them to these forums.

We are growing strong at 45 members, which is nice to see. Hopefully as we progress, we will see more activity and posting on these forums.

At times I feel like I am talking to myself, however I know there are lurkers Twisted Evil

7More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty talking to myself Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:34 pm

camb

i hear ya

8More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 am

diggyj

diggyj

skitzo wrote:been ice fishing yet? I havn't seen you since the poker run (you were out fishing and i was tearing around on the waverunner following the boats). I attribute that to the lack of open water Laughing

No I have not been ice fishing yet. No time to busy. I would like to get out but I am not sure if I will or not. If I can get over to Ridgeview and rent a hut for the day from Dan and Anu I will but not looking good.

Dirk

9More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:17 pm

skitzo

skitzo

diggyj wrote:
skitzo wrote:been ice fishing yet? I havn't seen you since the poker run (you were out fishing and i was tearing around on the waverunner following the boats). I attribute that to the lack of open water Laughing

No I have not been ice fishing yet. No time to busy. I would like to get out but I am not sure if I will or not. If I can get over to Ridgeview and rent a hut for the day from Dan and Anu I will but not looking good.

Dirk

I saw a ridgeview hut out on the lake this past weekend. Unless you must have a hut, it's not needed. in fact, someone has cut a bunch of holes in the ice and marked them with a stick. Pretty easy to find down by us. So if you do get out, check those holes first!

10More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:01 pm

ZAPPING

ZAPPING

I hear ya to lol!

11More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:19 pm

diggyj

diggyj

Thanks for the heads up.

Dirk

12More to the Forums, and More to Come Empty Re: More to the Forums, and More to Come Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

FriendOfRiceLake

Hi,

Ex RLT member here, I just found this forum today !

FriendOfRL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum