The Rice Lake Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Dedicated to Rice Lake's Residents, Visitors and Admirers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Giants @ 9'ers....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Giants @ 9'ers.... Empty Giants @ 9'ers.... Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

hey skitzo....good luck in the game bud but i think this time it will be us in the winners circle...eli is on fire and you don't want that....anyways i hope for a good game with no injuries....

i am in the process of looking at flights and tickets for the game....go Giants!!!!!

terry

2Giants @ 9'ers.... Empty Re: Giants @ 9'ers.... Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:49 am

skitzo

skitzo

We handled Brees, we can handle Eli. The packers D is not even close to what he will see next week. There secondary was terrible, and it just feels like the NFL is due for a feel good story. I looked into flights and the game, not sure I can justify the 4 k for 2 Tix, flights, meals and hotel for a long weekend, that and kid nĂºmero uno on the way in April.

Though as a tip, found flights from Detroit, leaving Friday, back Monday. $422 return each, and that was the cheapest. Tix were ok priced, $885 a piece, 20 rows back on the 25 yrd line. Stub hub had better Tix for a better price, better then the NFL ticket exchange. If you do go enjoy.

https://ricelake.canadian-forum.com

3Giants @ 9'ers.... Empty Re: Giants @ 9'ers.... Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 pm

skitzo

skitzo

Good game. Although I could be extremely spiteful at the fact that it was clearly a fumble and therefore game over, I won't. I hope they beat the pats, as Brady is a cockey asshole, and it would look good on him to lose. If you got to go to the game I hope you enjoyed. It's a good thing NYC has a talented core of receivers, it was them that won the game, not Eli. I hope they realize that in the SB and reward the MVP accordingly. Enjoy.

https://ricelake.canadian-forum.com

4Giants @ 9'ers.... Empty Re: Giants @ 9'ers.... Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:21 am

Bewdley Giant Fan

Bewdley Giant Fan

thanks skitzo....i didn't make it down to the game but a couple of my buddies did

we certainly share a different opinion of Eli....i wouldn't trade him for anyone and before he is done i can see him with 3 rings

i wonder how much super bowl tix are going for?

anyhow as a 9'ers fan the future looks good for you

take care

terry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum